Map Designer is an client-side and server-side Image Mapping Utility that lets you draw freehand, squares or circles to be mapped. It provides the coordinates and correct HTML tags for easy access.
It is an utility to simplify creation of clickable image maps. You can select from different area shapes and specify the URL as well as mouseover and target action. Map Designer supports area movemnet, custom area colors, freestyle shapes and more. It comes with a built-in visual HTML editor to edit the generated code if needed. Supports BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG. Easy to use!
- BMP, JPEG, GIF and PNG graphic formats are supported
- Client-side maps and Server-side maps (CERN and NCSA) are supported
- Customized friendly user interface
- Simple access to marked area you want
- Adjustable areas sequence (for the overlaped areas)
- Built-in easy-to-use HTML editor
- Cut, copy and paste
- Area movement is supported
- User-definable Snap To Grid
- User-definable fill pattern and colors for the areas
- Tags and events: ALT, TARGET, OnMouseOver, OnMouseOut are supported
- Ability to make area of any form you want
- Fast testing the results obtained